- 0,00 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- IBKNXSAM004O000 (for 4 indoor units)
- IBKNXSAM008O000 (for 8 indoor units)
- IBKNXSAM016O000 (for 16 indoor units)
- IBKNXSAM064O000 (for 64 indoor units)
IntesisBox KNX – Samsung AC is a communication gateway for the integration of Samsung air conditioning systems into KNX TP-1 (EIB).
IntesisBox KNX continuously polls (reads) the Samsung NASA bus for all configured signals and keeps the updated status of all of them in its memory ready to be served when requested from KNX.
On the KNX side, IntesisBox simulates a KNX device and acts as if it was one more device into the KNX system.
The IntesisBox's KNX EIB interface connects directly to the EIB bus and is opto-isolated from the rest of the internal electronics. Any point in IntesisBox can be configured individually for different functionality.
To allow read requests, to allow write requests, to automatically send a write request to the KNX bus when its value changes, and to send a read request to the KNX bus when IntesisBox starts-up or after a bus reset.
For each point, one main group address and different listening group addresses can be defined. This useful feature allows actions on the same internal point from multiple KNX group addresses.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints
- Complete range of Samsung indoor unit types supported (AC Indoor unit, HE, HT, EHS, AHU, ERV, ERV+, Chillers).
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available, according to unit type
- Compatible with Samsung’s centralized controller systems connected to NASA’s R1/R2 bus (e.g. MCM300N)
- Datalogging through external USB port
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports
- Includes IntesisBox MAPS with automatic updates for both IntesisBox MAPS and Gateway’s firmware
NOTE: In case you need documentation for the previous gateway version, please check the following link: